These protein-packed Power Balls make it easy to choose a healthy snack. Energized with raw/natural honey for our active children on the weekend.
- Yield About 30 balls.
- Time 1 hr 20 min (includes chilling time)
- 2cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1cup extra-crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2cup raw honey
- 1/2cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/2cup dried cranberries
- 1/2cup sunflower seeds
- 2tablespoons flax seed
- In a food processor, pulse the oats, peanut butter, honey, chocolate chips, cranberries, sunflower seeds and flax seeds until fully combined. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper. Form balls from the mixture (about 1 1/2 tablespoons each) and place them on the baking sheet. Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
- Just add your favorite ingredients eg pumpkin seed or almond butter.
Source: foodnetwork.com by Trisha Yearwood